Friday, August 22, 2008

At first I didn't believe it!

My night guard told me a story last night. He said that early in the morning right in front of my house he saw a monkey on the back of a pig. The pig was freaking out and running real fast and the monkey was just laying down relaxing. I wish I would have been there to see that.

On another note, this week I start a new schedule with my language learning. Monday, Wednesday, Friday I will continue to go to my same language teacher, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will go to a different language teacher. This teacher is supposed to be real good on pronunciation, and if you remember, that was my biggest problem that I had on my test that I took last month. So please continue pray for my language learning. Please also pray for my classes with my new teacher that I start on Tuesday. You need a lot of patience to be able to teach me. Also, please pray that our relationship will start out on the right foot. Pray also that I will remember the real reasons on why I’m trying to learn this language and I will be able to spend an ample amount of time studying both the Word and Pulaar and that I will also be able to share stories and the things that I learn with my friends and neighbors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A monkey on a pig? And I thought we had the animal circus at our house:)