Saturday, August 29, 2009

Re Visits

The next 2 weeks I get to go back to Kolda! There is a group coming from Arkansas and I get to go back and help them out. They are actually on their 2nd visit to work with the Fulakunda. This church has made a commitment to work with the Fulakunda and while they are here they will be gathering information to take back. There are two different towns that we have decided are strategic locations and we hope that this church from Arkansas can adopt and start a ministry. I will be walking alongside teaching them so they can become more self-sufficient here in Senegal since their desire is to start their ministry with the Fulakunda people. Please pray for this church and this team from Arkansas as they are looking for God’s direction.

The day that they fly back to America, there will be a 2nd re-visitor. On September 10th, my father is coming again!!! I have tons of fun things that I have planned with him I will be sure to keep ya’ll posted!

One more thing... it is currently Ramadan, a fasting and prayer time for Muslim people. Please keep the Muslim people in your prayers as they will spend a month searching for the truth.

1 comment:

The Doves said...

miss you and take care of Daddy.