Monday, January 11, 2010

it's over????

Sorry that I have not posted anything for a while. I can give you a few excuses but I’m sure that you don’t want to listen to them. Instead, I will give you a quick update on me and the Fulakunda.

I have finished my research and have left Senegal, and I’m enjoying being back in Texas. It has been super fun catching up with friends and family and I hope that I can see more of ya'll in the weeks to come. I plan to start seminary in the summer or fall of this year and until them I’m going to visit seminaries, maybe get a job, and I’m going to share with anyone that will listen! Thank you for your prayers; they were needed and felt.

This week, there will be 3 new missionaries that are going to start work with the Fulakunda. There is a husband and wife that will start their adventure of working with the Fulakunda, and there is a young woman that is starting her work with plans to better equip the churches and Fulakunda team members in America. Please pray for them as they will be adjusting to the culture and learning the language, and please continue to pray for the Fulakunda. Pray for the ones that have never heard, pray for the ones that have heard and do not believe, and pray for the ones that have heard and believe.

Now, I am starting a new chapter in my life. I know it may not be as exciting as riding a motorcycle around in the bush of Africa, but I am excited to see what God has in store for me. I still plan to keep this blog, and you and your prayers are still welcome!

Thank You

1 comment:

Sherry said...

which seminary are you going to?