Saturday, November 8, 2008

THE POWER OF ONE!

Here in Kolda, God has been and is doing a lot of work! It’s a very exciting time and you can really see that God is moving in the hearts of the people. I want to tell you about some specifics but you will have to allow the holy spirit to translate for you. If you read my blogs very often, then you know that I don’t shy away from truth. Out of respect and for safety, there are a few words that I will/can not say.
Over the past two weeks, the first person in Kolda has been dunked. This means that new groups will be formed and more people will hear the news. This new “ONE” totally changes the landscape of Kolda. Change brings opposition, so prayer warriors, start praying!! Pray for physical and mental and spiritual strength for this one. I’ve been thinking a lot about Matthew 13. The seed has been planted among the thorns. Pray that Kolda will be able to rise up over the thorns and produce the crop that it has been designed to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will do, brother. Let's skype it soon so that I can hear more specifics. I'm pretty sure I know who you're referring to...Love you!!!