Saturday, March 29, 2008

YEAH! I'M DEFINITELY IN AFRICA!

So, the other day after playing soccer I was taking a shower. You know the just the same ol’ same ol’. I actually was having a really good shower! I have a hot water heater, but I don’t use it on the account that it’s 150 degrees outside, but it sure is nice. So yeah, I was in the middle of washing my hair and I had my eyes closed. I opened them and I noticed that something was not right - there were colors that were not supposed to be. As most of ya’ll know I’m not really good with colors and my first thought was that it was red because of a big cut and it was blood all around me. After a second look I noticed that it wasn’t red, it was brown!!!!!!! I’m telling you that if I was wearing pants, I would have been scared right out of them!!! I jumped out of the water and stared at it a while. I watch as it turns to a lighter shade of brown and then back to that very nasty brown color again (you know what I’m talking about). After a couple of minutes I started thinking about my options and how I can get clean. I walk to my kitchen and get my 5 liter jug of water that I have sitting around just in case of a water emergency. I get everything all ready for a good old bucket bath, but I decided to wait and give the shower water one more try before the bucket bath. Sure enough, the water slowly turned back to the color that it should be. So…I took a shower.
I know not too long ago I talked about retrieving my cell phone in my septic system. But this one is different. There is a whole different mindset when expecting something dirty. I guess when you’re in Africa you can never let your guard down on stuff like that. I got a picture of that lovely water coming out of the sink and no there is no hidden tea packet or I didn’t get board and have too much fun playing with the photo programs on my computer, this picture is pure Africa!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For thе геаson that the admin of thіs web ѕitе is working,
no uncertаinty verу quickly іt will be
well-known, due to its quality contents.

mу blog - articleszines.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll
сhеcκ back latеr οn anԁ ѕее if the problem still exіsts.


Му web ѕite - BlackChipPoker Promotions

Anonymous said...

Hurrah, thаt's what I was looking for, what a material! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

Look at my webpage :: RPMPoker Offer